Sunday morning we woke up and Mortice let me out of the strait jacket after of course I gave his manhood a good morning kiss, shortly after we had a light breakfast of croissants and tea which was nice. He then hinted at my request of him being in chastity for the event today and would I oblige him with some added bondage into the bargain. He placed the cock ring part of the device onto himself something I still have trouble fitting on his cock placing the cage and padlock in my hand for when his raging erection would cease so it would be fitted for the day or more........
We went back upstairs to the bedroom where the straitjacket lay discarded from my wear of it and Mortice looked at me with hope that I would tease him in it for at least a while. Having never had any experience of putting someone else in the contraption I needed direction from Mortice and tried to unnerve him by pulling on the straps tight to make it more restrictive experience for him.
Placing the blindfold on him I pushed him back onto the bed and ever so gently I teased and poked him mocking his unfortunate predicament to my advantage by sucking his cock and then stopping when he was near orgasm - seeing his frustration only spurred me on further as I decided I would see how he fared on giving me oral instead which was quite nice but as not let him get too carried away I jumped off and decided to take advantage of his vulnerable situation by various bites, scratches, and seductively sucking various parts of his body that were free from restraint knowing how receiving pain and torment confuses his little brain - it gave me such enjoyment knowing the cup of power was now in my grasp I whispered in his ear that i would leave him to contemplate his situation and how I could just leave him alone and strapped up and alone for the day - I could hear the panic in his voice but I never had any intention of such (I am not that evil yet!) so went downstairs to see what items I could use and remembering the Strawberries and cream in the fridge I tried find a whisk to whip up the cream but to no avail so tried desperately to use a fork but only produced bubbles nothing more and after checking my phone for messages returned to the bound Mortice but he could smell the strawberries - my "surprise" was foiled but dribbled the cream on his unbound cock and licked it off which only increased his hornyness. Copying his actions from the previous evening I dipped the strawberries in the cream and fed them to him making him wait for my permission to eat them which made me laugh - deciding that time was slipping away I untied him from the jacket and told him it was about time we got organised and ready for our trip to London.
Before getting dressed I with some difficulty slipped on the cage as even doing this act seems to turn on Mortice, slowly it slid and tried to not catch the skin between the pegs and firmly locked it into place with a combination lock only known to me.......
Mortice got into one of his trademark rubber outfits hidden under a tank suit whereas my outfit left very little to the imagination which made me concerned when Mortice if 'this' was I planning to wear on the train made me worry a little as I looked rather slutty to the untrained eye - in a top which enhanced my cleavage, a lace skirt with short black underskirt which only 'just' covered my decency from onlookers, fence net tights and slouch boots - I must looked like a hooker but Mortice approved especially as I had nothing to cover myself up in!
Once at the station we bought the train tickets and made our way to the platform where we both got stared at more so me, me thinks in my get up and I'm sure Mortice purposely made me walk up and down the platform just so I could get looked at!
Unfortunately the train was quite busy so we had stand in a packed carriage all the way to London which was a little irritating for me as would at least like been able to sit some of the journey. Stopping briefly to buy a bagel to eat on out way we travelled to the Venue was to be held this year at Tobacco docks - still uncertain what Erotica would like at a maybe smaller venue this year.
Eventually we found the venue there was no signage from the local DLR station as in the past the event was directly next to the local tube station which was handy!
Walking to the venue we both noticed there was lack of people had made any effort in "dressing" for the occasion which was a little disappointing - everyone else seemed to be in casual clothes looking the part that they were out for afternoon stroll not visiting a sexual expo!
Leaving our coats at the cloakroom we slowly strolled round getting looks from others and I had stifle a small giggle at a vendor who thought Mortice was gay! Teehee! The event seemed very low on stalls and vendors and to me seemed very disjointed and solemn - certainly missing the fun element that is present normally. Later on I 'bumped' into a guy I met at a recent event - I'm sure Mortice was quite confused at me kissing a random stranger it seemed!
All the big contenders weren't present at this years event which only seemed to consist of high end toys, glamour girls, strip club/date clubs. We did find the EStim stall which Mortice knew the puppy and swapped my broken unit after 'testing' on said puppy, no questions asked which was amazing!
As my birthday was coming up Mortice bought me a toy to amuse myself when not in his company.......
After a while it dawned on us both that in his rucksack there were other parts to our outfits - for him there was chance of wearing a purple zentai suit with tiny holes for his eyes - which locked at little odd to the onlookers but this part of Mortice's kink which I embrace as this keeps him happy but at present I don't quite 'get' it! For myself there was a impressive 'O' collar which he led me on a lead which felt so horny, submissive but proud to be 'his' pet for the duration.
After our joint purchases we tried find some kind of food as hunger was knocking at our now empty bellies but wasn't partically impressed after letting him free from lock on the hood and deciding we eat somewhere else! This is where we 'found' the main stage hidden away until this moment of discovery - seemed stupid having the main stage hidden away I'm sure we weren't the only people not find this til much later.....
After collecting out coats I stupidly came to conclusion it would be easier go without my tights but didn't take into account how exposed this would make me feel. suddenly I didn't want to move so causally now realising my crutch was only a inch or so from exposure!! I started to panic but this seemed make Mortice proud at my hidden nakedness as he guided me away from the event the wind was freezing on my now more naked flesh slowly now we walked through the underground him behind me trying my best to not hyperventilate my humiliation at my condition - the worst part was sitting on the tube there were children sat opposite me so when I got up my skirt stuck to my skin so I had peel my skirt down helplessly tugging at the fabric to cover my modesty - so embarrassing!
On our return to Paddington I remembered there a pizza restaurant where we could have dinner choosing a booth at the back of the restaurant trying hide my nakedness from the public in the restaurant.
During our starters my phone rung - answering it on the line was a fellow kinkster asking if I knew the name of a local kinkster who it seemed had passed away suddenly posted by local club owner - reeling from the shock of the announcement had resurfaced my own experience of recent years of personal grief and made me a little lost and confused - my friend ended the call not wanting to disturb our evening meal....
On our return back home to Mortice's house I started to panic suddenly I didn't want to be alone in my house kinda begged to stay with Mortice but it seemed he needed sleep for he work the next day numbly I gathered my belongings suddenly distraught at the situation and my own inner demons of death and grief!
No comments:
Post a Comment