Monday, 28 October 2013

Exchange of Power

Saturday I woke torn between my decision to go to local meet up at a pub or decide stay and rest ready for my stay with Mortice and our 4th date followed by the Erotica Expo on Sunday.

As the wind blowed outside and i set about finding suitable outfits for Sunday, the decision was swayed in the favour of staying put as I really didn't fancy taking two big bags of stuff in a crowded pub and rushing changing trains in the quest to the pub and back all in one day...........

I was excited for Erotica as this would be our 1st event together as a 'couple' a feeling which made me smile inside but was also feeling nervous at his plans for this evening which he hinted at putting me in a strait jacket and tormenting me for my body was his for this evening.
Late afternoon after finding the final pieces I would need for my overnight stay I made my way to town. Earlier in the day mortice had picked up new Chastity device which he had informed he was wearing so I would see that evening.  Having a very late lunch having missed my train due remembering I'd left my rail card at home and returned to collect it. We also had to make a decision on where we would eat as he had given me his trust to pick somewhere where we would dine that evening. It was between a Asian style one in town or a local bistro near his house.

On my way to his house he texted saying his new CB was quite retrictive and cheekily I replied that maybe I could help by pretending to knock on the door by text but he didn't respond so i pressed the doorbell and waited nervously. The look of shock on his face when he answered the door to me was a picture we exchanged pleasantries and set down my bags for a cuddle.
a little while i showed him possible outfits for Erotica which I think he enjoyed in different ideas but his eyes lit when I put on a top which enhances my cleavage and a skirt which was quite short at the front and trailed off at the back.......So that was the decision it seemed.

After deciding on the local bistro I booked a table and browsed the Internet for emails to read.
We both got changed for our dinner date and walked the short distance to the bistro which was bit too cafe than i preferred but it was kinda nice as was informal we both chose a dish and Mortice went to order the food. The Bistro was buzzing with trade and families all milling about their own business. We had wait for a while for the food and the table next to us who had ordered after us seemed get their food 1st which confused me a little?

We took a slow walk back to the house stopping mid way for Mortice to fondle me in public and jokily complained there was not enough dark corners to grope me......
Once we returned back to the house Mortice seemed be on a mission to rush me along on his agenda - making me drink a glass of wine to relax me quicker than I would of expected, feeling nervous he ordered me to strip and facing the wall placed a blindfold instructed me not to move and he went upstairs. Once i heard his footsteps again my heartbeat quickened as also I could hear jangling of buckles, I froze realising what made that kind of sound - it could only mean the promised strait jacket he had previously told me about. Nervously i put my arms forward only thinking for a millisecond - 'should I resist?' but thought better of it as he thoroughly moved around me fixing the various straps tugging me this way and that to add to the experience. The feeling of complete helplessness made me weak at the knees and was uncertain what exactly his plans for me that evening concluded?
He was playing with my head essentially 'warning' me it seemed that as his girlfriend I was his property and was required to act in a certain way - rather menacing but horny at the same time of the uncertainty of the situation I found myself in........

He sat me on the sofa and was paraphrasing 'if' he had a tens machine where would be a effective place to the pads - i tried as best as I could to direct him as where I liked having them - this is when I realised that my whole lower half was exposed for whatever torment he seemed fit for me to endure!
He tried several settings and upped the pain levels while teasing my clit - the audible moans seemed to spur him on further and I never felt so vulnerable before.

He dragged me up on my feet and then pushed me over the side of the sofa so my lower half was a perfect height for him to tease and torment me - I could hear the camera flash going and helpless being exposed this way on film.
By this point being so tightly restrained my secret juices were seeping out of pussy still wired up to the tens he continued to tease my clit and fisted me to make me orgasm around his hand which I was powerless to stop or protest at my wanton behaviour.
After a while we drifted our way to the bedroom where more play ensued, getting tired we fell asleep but later Mortice being horny was groping me and poking me with his ever constant erection so I pleaded to restained in the strait jacket once more and drifted off to sleep once more.


No comments:

Post a Comment