Monday, 28 October 2013

Midweek Surprise!

Today met up with our mutual friends and Mortice at local Cocktail bar for drinks and food where we chatted about stuff going on and the joy of having such fun together as "Friend's with Benefits". After drinks we discovered that our mutual friends had previous plans and weren't staying for food so after we had ordered they went off to do their thing!!!!
Mortice was being quite charming paying me lots of attention and we laughed about the amount of dates we had upcoming the current count was up to 6 counting this evening as like a "mini" date he was rambling on about a episode of 'Eastenders' from 20yrs ago, confused I listened to his conversation and where this leading.......?
He then asked me if rather than being friends with benefits would I "like" to be his girlfriend instead - to say I was surprised was a understatement but gladly I said YES!
What wicked fun this would lead to and what had I let myself for now I'd agreed in principle to his request who knew........?
I feel like a giggly teenager lost in the dream hoping this won't change things at all and hope this confirmation would be good for us?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment