Today Mortice was due at my house to stay for the night and peruse my "Toy Box" - still in switch mode it had been quite a difficult week for him as he had requested I set him tasks which gave me a adrenalin rush knowing I had such power over another human being.
We had arranged to meet at the local train station and after chatting over Skype I got changed still with my "top" hat on. Setting a collar & lead by the door I walked the 10 minutes to greet the lovely Mortice and we walked back to my house. Upon entering my house I had him kneel and placed the collar and lead on his neck and walked him through to the living room to sit by my feet as we chatted over the week he had experienced completing "my" tasks I had set him.
Deciding on pizza for dinner as a delivery would take too long - this was to be our 1st home based meal as so far we had only eaten in cafes and restaurants. we started to watch a film on "Love Film" but it sadly didn't hold our attention for long and after dinner had gone down we chose to go upstairs to look in my "Toy box" Mortice gave me my Birthday presents which were a beautiful pendant, estim pinwheel and some of his favourite lube!
After going upstairs to look at some of my equipment, Mortice chose to use a new restraint on me which made me vulnerable and open to his bidding after some teasing on his part blindfolding me and using my nipple clamps he used my wand to bring me to orgasm with some guidance from me.
We tried my new pinwheel but couldn't get it to work - Mortice seems to think there maybe a loose connection somewhere this will need further investigation me fears?
We drifted off to sleep and I crept out into spare room for the safety of not being poked at some ungodly hour!, waking early morning to feed the cat who stood outside my door patiently. I tried to creep silently into the main bedroom where Mortice slept but he heard me and grabbed me as soon as I slid into bed obviously noticing my absence from the bed chamber, passionately kissing me and squeezing my boobs in his lust fuelled state making me wet so he could explore with fingers.
After breakfast we came back upstairs and it was mortice's turn to be tied up and using my neck/wrist restraint I teased him biting, scratching him and using my bullet vibe I teased his ass with it using my baby flogger to distract his attention and confuse his mind into thoughts of pain against pleasure.
I came up with the brilliant idea giving him the experience of candle wax something he'd never experienced before being blindfolded he didn't know exactly what I was using until I turned him over and the pain was enough for him to shoot his load as I dribbled the wax over his chest he cum but with blood as he had previously informed that a piece of jewellery had scratched the inside of his cock - quite impressive to see! We said goodbye at lunchtime and met in the evening at the Cinema with his film group he organises. After the film and meal we left the film group in one pub and dashed across town to meet Sir and a very drunk mistress still in the pub after many hours. Walking home to his house we picked up kebab meat and ate it watching some comedy he'd recorded.
We went to bed eventually falling asleep after more sleepy fumbling, early morn came and I was provoking Mortice to tie me up for a little while - after I purposely picked up the strait jacket giving him the hint which he picked up on and I resisted at 1st being put in the jacket during which he fisted me making my cunt grip his hand with his teasing of my clit.
Later it was Mortice's turn to feel restricted as I put him in the sleep sack but with the addition of the Tens machine set on high on his bottom - such a devious sight to see his bum twitching with the shocks of electricity pulsing through it!
I went about my business leaving him helpless on the bed as I looked at emails on the computer for a little while. Feeling pity for him I released him and we got dressed to go out for lunch - there was a little tension between us but maybe tiredness was playing a part as last night was a late one and we had woke 'early' for fun and games so after lunch I "sent" Mortice home as he yawned his way through lunch.......
No comments:
Post a Comment