Monday, 4 November 2013

Friday night Fun and More!

Having gone to local shops to purchase cakes for tonight, I finally got round to packing my stuff together for our 1st mini break together and 1st time at local club to play.
Arriving early evening I checked into local Travel lodge and went to get as bite to eat shortly after walking down to Tesco's to buy supplies for possible idea of ME being the cake! This made me feel a little nervous not having the best of body confidence - the idea having cream spread over me and licked give a little chill down my spine!
Meeting up with Mortice after I had a shower and washed my hair - he greeted me warmly and picked the more revealing of my outfits - thinking I wouldn't need to be on show as there wasn't gonna be much opportunity I thought I could get away with playing it 'safe' with my sparkly dress. But no.
I watched as Mortice shuffled into a rubber catsuit holding my breath as if it was me I possibly would of put my nails through such a dramatic costume..... having no patience with things as restrictive as his choice of club wear!

Walking to club it was bit chilly as the autumn winds blew and we greeted friends bogged down with the bags of goodies to be placed on the buffet once we were settled and said hello to fellow kinksters.
I turned to Mortice and asked if he wanted me to reveal my state of undress so soon and he replied yes 'do it, now!'
But this would leave me in just a lace fronted dress, gstring and slutty black heels making me feel rather insecure about my appearance. But everyone seemed to like my outfit and got few compliments on my appearance which was nice to hear. He then put me in my place and placed a nice o ring collar and attached a lead so I could be dragged around behind him restrained in cuffs at my front and then behind my back which was more submissive for me to feel

During the evening there was a vacuum bed which Mortice had a go at and I had some fun playing a small wand over his body while he was inside.
It was weird atmosphere at the club - seemed unusually quiet and everyone who was playing was busy doing other stuff - this could be as it was weekend after Halloween and there was a big event happening in London that possibly took some of the regulars away from the club on Friday.
I was given the option of going in also shortly before I was to 'become' a Birthday cake to celebrate my upcoming Birthday being covered with sprinkles etc. I found the bed was more restrictive than one I'd experienced before and was getting a little distressed near the end of the experience - someone had placed a wand on my feet which is a unique torture for me as I have quite ticklish feet. There is no graceful way of getting in or out of a vac bed but i tried to protect my modesty as best I could.
Next I had to be naked which I'm a little self conscious about my my wobbly bits as I was covered in icing, cream, sprinkles and chocolate buttons. But as the club was quieter not many came forward to lick stuff off me which upset me a little - was I that hideous that no one wished to come forward........
upon returning to the hotel Mortice begged me to release him from the chastity which I let him sweat for a while at least but took pity on him and I've never seen cock expand so quickly like a alien!
This of course meant he was now free to poke me with his cock throughout the night when he wished but in the morning he had the cheek to say he was tired that his hornyness had controlled him so!
Upon our return to home I put in a piercing but no chastity as I knew this is what he really wanted - later on I was to meet up with his friends for a Halloween event I was dressed as a Witch in a purple wig, but when meeting me at the train station he looked straight passed even thou I was grinning at him! The pub was quite busy but luckily we managed to squeeze into seats at the rear of the pub where Mortice had his pic taken in my wig!

Sunday was The gadget show live @Xmas show in London which was such fun but really tiring - I had a experience on a electric bike which sadly Mortice missed due him needing the toilet at the same time. Typical!  The show was set up in such a way which was confusing I'm sure there were stalls we missed completely but the main event was the theatre show where you saw a special show with the television stars which was amazing and one lucky person won all the gifts under the tree!
Later on as we left one of the stars was stood near the exit so I got mortice to take a pic of me! I kinda went all girly and bounced.....


 


1 comment:

  1. It's sweet to read about you being self conscious about your wobbly bits. You don't need to be, you're a sexy girlie! I'm sure much of the reason why you didn't get many people nibbling your human cake was because many of them started playing with each other at the time when you turned to cake - I'm sure it was nothing to do with you x

    ReplyDelete