After the events of the previous night and my rude awakening and branding of my body Mortice 'switched' back into boyfriend mode and made me a cup of coffee - luckily he had placed on the landing within reach of my chain so didn't have to struggle too much! He teased me saying he didn't think I deserved Breakfast and whilst I was still in "sub" head space I bowed my head and nodded silently.
Eventually he let me out of my chains as the time was progressing and we needed to be ready at a reasonable time to attend a local Rope event by train. We went downstairs for breakfast and I sat at his feet with my head on his legs as I 'felt' more at home on the floor as a 'thing' still........
We got dressed, Mortice chose my more revealing top and allowed me knickers but hinted that in fact my ass would be on display for all to see my 'branding' on my bottom which made me feel a little embarrassed at the prospect!
Upon arriving in the local town we walked to the event and met up with fellow kinksters - it seemed quiet at the event and I took cakes to celebrate my Birthday as had them leftover from the munches of the previous week we both attended. After a while I wondered into the dungeon area and 'helped' to suspend a fellow girlie kinkster who was tiny so it was a breeze to see her "flying" in the air and we snuggled with embraces and I caressed her nipples with permission from her partner!
After helping back on the ground had a coffee break and she hinted that in fact it would be my turn soon, A close friend had 'built' a special rope harness which is normally used to bring "bodies" off a mountain side and a girl was cocooned in it to be suspended in the interim.
When I asked the organiser if she could suspend me as no one else had tied me up at any point she had a coffee break and I went into other room to chat to fellow kinksters. My time arrived I stripped off my clothes and Mortice revealed my branding to all in attendance which got claps and cheers - was quite funny and it was agreed I would be held in the same harness as fellow kinkster. But as I was more cuddly than her I would need more 'assistance' being lifted and harnessed in rope! We tried once but the rope was cutting into my arms, our friend adjusted the ropes and I finally lifted into the air - the feeling is out of this world words cannot do it justice the feeling of being held in the air in rope made me feel helpless but so ecstatic, kinda headspacy it was awesome experience.............
After a few minutes I was released and gently moved to the sofa for cuddles with mortice which was nice we moved into the other room where a wee girl was being tied and I helped to get her out of the ropes! I let a fellow girl caress me and we snuggled into each other my cleavage seem impress her and her partner LOL. After all going to the pub as a group for some much needed food we caught the train back home we picked a carriage where no one was sat. Mortice was being romantic and drew me for a embrace but he had other ideas and undid my top from under my coat. This was extremely hot as he tweaked my nipples all the time telling me I was so wanton and would get into so much trouble - I held my breath each time we pulled into a station hoping no one would sit at our end of the carriage as he pushed his hand down my trousers and teased my clit I became so horny and he instructed me to look at him and not make any noise as he rubbed harder and faster I experienced a little orgasm while on the train! There was no way I was going home as we got off the train I needed more stimulation and almost walked back to his house in a lust filled haze. As soon as we got through the door I was stripped of my clothes while Mortice was held in a chastity cage of his choice til the morrow or beyond.
He took me upstairs and tied me to the bed I was beyond caring what he did but had a slight panic when he placed the TENS on my inner thighs as they are sensitive there . But I was no position to object, he ramped up the power and teased my clit again - I was so horny when he decided to fist me that I didn't need much lube he turned the power up on the TENS making me winch momentally and I could feel the Orgasm building. omg I thought he was going make me cum so hard which moments later I made strange noises as I gasped my way to Orgasm. my limbs and mind crashing to bliss........!
No comments:
Post a Comment