After a fitful sleep we both stirred awake around 5am, Now unbound, "Little" M was standing to attention so of course I had to give it at least a Good Morning kiss (giggle) and tried my best to further tease it by rolling my tongue over that secret spot while raking my nails down Mortice's torso which he immediately audibly moaned aloud and I grinned in response. We teased each other for a while, him biting me and playing with my nipples which I love........and me biting and scratching causing him pain which he still has confusion over whether he really enjoys this yet? generally being a tease to him which of course is so much fun.
He had complained that my nails were too sharp so I taunted him saying "maybe this Kitty needs some 'mittens'" so off he scurried to the end bedroom and came back with some very pretty purple bondage mittens and rope! Well I let him put the mittens on my hands without protest, thinking it would be in my best interests not to struggle and he tied them off to the bed, stroking my hair he soothed my distress of being bound "Tis fine little kitty, time to go back to sleep now" My panic was soon replaced of the feeling of being safe and trusting him, also losing the "feeling" of any sensory output from my hands was a weird experience to comment on...
Several hours passed and was disturbed in my slumber by a camera flash going off I mumbled my discord of being risen this way but did have a little smile he wanted take pics of his cute kitty asleep in her mittens. Once released of the rope we went downstairs and decided to make coffee and partake of the yummy biscuits he had purchased for our time together at the weekend. Myself still wearing the mittens which he had now tightened as my fists apparently weren't clenched enough LOL.
Over Coffee we looked at news feed on a site we both use and drunk my coffee while in the mittens which i could feel the heat from the mug and was a little tricky having no fingers to help in the task dunking my biscuit in the coffee. Now during our lovely dinner date the previous night he had suggested we became "Friend's with Benefits" which seemed to fit our situation perfectly and I set about 'changing' his profile still bound as I was (quite the challenge) then I think he got miffed as I had clicked on pics to say he liked them!! Madly giggling at this point I was guided away from the computer back upstairs where it had been decided as I needed to wash my hair would I be so kind to put him in a sleep sack which was quite cosy!
Not having had any experience with these things I followed his instructions as he wriggled into the devise, slowly zipping and tugging at the fabric as I went and finally he was cocooned in the sack with only a hole where he could poke his tongue out and a opening where his cock was............
This is the point when something "came" over me and I became quite assertive mocking him, his helplessness at his situation remarking what a bad little puppy he was and what "Would" Sir & Mistress say when they found out he had disobeyed orders being locked in his Chastity device......(footnote had texted Sir to say that I had completed my side of the challenge thinking I had won!)
I rubbed his cock through the fabric and blew on it making it more firm in its condition I could see precum now soaking the fabric. While basking in my new found confidence and empowerment the doorbell went and he remarked he wasn't expecting anyone as I jumped off the bed to peek out the window while not revealing my nakedness I couldn't make out anyone standing on the doorstep so was advised just to leave it be. After a few moments I went downstairs to discover it was the postman with a parcel which now needed collecting from the local office it seems. He remarked he realised it might been a new device that would been so horny to put on him bound as he was.
It was my turn to take pics of him and had such big grin on my face as i continued to tease him opening the section of the sack to tease his cock to more hardness. I had a moment of indecision where seeing his open mouth seeking me out with his tongue I thought briefly sitting on his face but better of suffocating him this early in our relationship......the other was of course "69" position but he would be unable to do anything really bound in the sack as he was.
After a little while I thought it would be better idea to release him and try to make some effort to get ready for the lunch date with friends which had been planned previously!
That's a very hot description of our overnight play - the only thing better than reading about it was being there :-)
ReplyDelete