Friday, 1 November 2013

Quality time

Monday came quickly and in the evening it was the End of the Month Munch at a local pub. Spent most of the day just chilling after the rather horny and hectic weekend that had just passed it was nice just to relax.
But tonight would be quite different as normally I would have to go home alone afterwards but we had arranged that I would stay over at mortice's house and would spend Tuesday together going to local cinema and chilling.
Arrived at the munch and it seemed unusually quiet - not sure if people were still in shock over the death of a local muncher or people were just being more chilled out. Got chatting to friends and fellow kinksters about the whirlwind state of events of Mortice and I - it still amazes me that we have known for a age and never thought of getting it together. Maybe if mistress hadn't placed the chocolate buttons on my shoulder would have fate still intervened me wonders?

Sometime later after showing off my friendship bracelet which had a combination lock on it like Mortice's collar having worn over 24hrs part of me wanted it off but part of me felt the security given by such a trinket. It was a fellow muncher's Birthday so cake was handed round and left on tables to nibble - we had the cutest little cupcakes on our table which too easily popped into a open mouth or two!
Mortice arrived and circulated chatting with others - I was happy chatting to others it was nice that we didn't have to be in each others personal space - he would look over and give me that lovely smile which makes me go all wobbly inside. Chatted to a girl about our experience of Erotica and what we had done recently and the forthcoming events coming up which we hoped both attend.

While daydreaming with a fellow kinkster I was dreamily rolling the dials on the lock and pressed the button and got the biggest shock it opened - but what do I do I thought? Do I take it off in rebellion or just roll the dials to lock it again - I decided on the latter but someone spotted what I was doing and made me confess to Mortice making me feel like the naughty school girl caught misbehaving.....
Walking back to Mortice's afterwards we chatted and held hands until we reached his house where normally I get in the door and get stripped of my clothes LOL.

Tonight he seemed extra horny and essentially begged me to release his cock from the device - I never seen such a angry cock bulging out from the cage. Locating the dials I took off the lock but had to wait for his erection to subside a little before I could remove the cage for him.
After some drunken fumbling on Mortice's part we fell asleep until early in the morning I sensed movement in the bed opening my eyes briefly I saw Mortice looming over me with intent in his eyes - but his next move took me by surprise for I just shut my eyes and he swiftly plunged his cock into my pussy without ceremony and I gasped aloud as his erection was working its way within me while still half asleep on my side he held onto me as he pumped his hornyness away.
Sometime later after me teasing his cock in way of thanks of making out with so abruptly we had breakfast which Mortice did Croissants and tea over we discussed ideas of films we both wanted to see - his 1st idea was a Disney film which I knew wanted to sit in the back row and basically grope me but had to remind him that in fact being Half Term there would be hardly any opportunity for such things in a screening full of ickle children!  So we picked a scifi - he told me was mix of Harry potter meets Stars wars after lunch time so would us chance to eat and then spend afternoon watching the film............. As the film was few hours away this gave us time to play together before having to get dressed to go out - Mortice wanted me to tie him up in neck restraint and dutifully I completed his request relishing his captivity for my own evilness - making him hard and stopping my gentle touch he thrusted his cock at me and I laughed at him. I then used his cock as a dildo and he just had to lie there and watch me ride his cock unaided teasing him as I slowly and paused for a moment before commencing again in using his cock to give myself pleasure not thinking of him as a being just a toy for my use - but I know he'll get his own back at some point.

After a light lunch we made our way to the cinema not before we looked in a local jewellery shop for a suitably vanilla present for my Birthday - I never expected him to be more generous giving such a lovely gift - we looked briefly with intent coming back after the film. The film had quite complicated storyline and Mortice later thought it was slow at times - he rested his head on my chest halfway and cuddled in close to me while I watched the film. After the film we returned to the shop and after comparing we decided on a blue pendant and chain which was so beautiful handing him the box so he could wrap it up ready for my birthday.
After walking round the shops casually chatting together we found shop for the idea of me being caged later buying  a colouring book and pencils which I love doing - makes me chilled out and giggly.
When returning to his house he built the cage which made me nervous - I thought he was only bluffing with me and the thoughts being held made me little anxious. But the time approached quickly and he made change into a "bear" onesie and I crawled into the cage requesting a pillow to lean against for my captivity of being held taking my pencils and pad with me. I requested a drink which he kept on the other side of cage which of course was locked balancing the drink on a bin so I had to lean against the bars to take a slip from the from the straw.
After some colouring while Mortice was working on the computer which he liked being undisturbed by me was chatting on line to another person it seemed about having such a delightful captive in his grasp teehee! I felt sleepy so crawled into a ball and had a nap in the cage for a while upon waking I had dire need to stretch my legs he briefly opened the door thinking I wanted to escape but it never entered my head well maybe for a millisecond........
After crawling out after a while me thinks Mortice had some fantasy of fluffing his teddy wasn't happening got changed into normal clothes and went to local cafe for tapas and wine. But it seemed sadly out of 6 dishes we ordered Mortice only like 2 siting the others were 'too spicy' oh well can't be perfect all the time perhaps? This was 1st meal that wasn't a blazing success walking back to the house tiredness whacked me in the face and couldn't face train ride back to mine so requested a taxi home......

1 comment:

  1. It was a very nice, chilled out day, probably the first when we've spent time together not rushing around to get to some event. Perhaps the first of many :-)

    ReplyDelete